Unknown scancode e064

Hello everyone.

I have the following problem when installing Debian Woody: the installation works properly until the computer reboots, after installing the base system. Then I get the message

unknown scancode e064

every time I press a key. It is strange, as the keyboard works perfectly when starting the installation. This makes it difficult to go on, and keeps happening in the command line once installation is completed.

Any clue about why might this be happening?

Jose