Re: Rip DVD audio: TOC for CD?

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 07:26:26AM -0800, Bill Moseley said
> 2) If I extract audio into a large wav file is there a tool that would
> allow me to set track locations when burning the audio?  In other words,
> anyone know of a (GUI?) tool that would make it easy to set track
> locations when I have a single large wav file that contains many
> sections/parts/chapters?  I think what I need is a way to create a CUE
> or table of contents sheet for cdrecord.

You could just split it into multiple .wavs on the track boundries using
a regular sound editing tool, burn as normal and get one track on the CD
for each .wav.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:                  22nd SAS military un-Australian arrangements