Re: installing Maple 7 under Woody

Hello,

as far I can remember (the major version of Maple being now 9),
to install Maple 7 it is a good idea to copy the CDROM stuff somewhere
on your harddrive and them install Maple 7:
the install script may need to write some files,
and it tries to write them on the CDROM, hence the permission issue.

I hope that helps,
Jerome