Re: ..OT: todo list

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 02:09:00PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..amen!  ;-)    Lenin referred to it as 'useful'.  ;-)

<quote>
The term "useful idiots" has been attributed to Lenin, as a description
of those mindless people in the Western democracies who would always
find ways to excuse whatever the Soviet Union did.
</quote>
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20030520.shtml
neat book by Mona Charen

> Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote in message
> <[🔎] 20040214074143.GF4998@ursine.ca>:
> > the ruling, though, unfortunately.  John Kerry isn't my first choice,
> > but thank God he's going to be the next president.

This past year has been mighty enlightening to me re: the Left.
What has struck me has been how they bounce from issue to issue, from
Dean to Kerry, basically weekly.  Every issue is stated with absolute
clarity: *NOW* we've figured it out, it's so simple, we know what to do!
Piece of cake!  Do <<thing we think is true this week>>, and all will be
good!

Kerry is going to get so creamed.  I haven't heard one single thing the
guy actually stands for, only a bunch of what he's supposed to be not.

Like I said, after going through about 30 examples this year of the Left
actiing all passionate and final over such a range of issues, I think I
see through them -- it's all pretty shallow.