Re: newbie network config

At 09:12 PM 2/13/2004, Jacob S. wrote:

I thought for sure you had said it was a Netgear card...

'Tis... fa310tx to be exact. Apparently it works with the tulip driver just fine, got 'top' running on an ssh session as I write this -- watching my new debian box do essentially nothing at the moment. :)

if you have a decent 'net connection, use apt-get from your nearest mirror to download the extra packages you want... much easier than downloading/burning ISOs.

So apt is what we use in debian; cool. Now all I need is to establish name recognition.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
This Month's New Quiz --- Past Superbowl Winners