Troubles to install debian in a Machintosh

Hello, I have a problem about Debian installation in a macintosh performa 6360. I have installed the system to run in text mode, but I can’t install graphic model that are into Debian CD. While basic installation, I couldn’t obtain access by CD too, then I had to make a copy of CDs in my hard disk, after this it was possible to follow with installation, so I am not getting any results using apt-setup when I ask to run Debian CD and is showed a message saying that cdrom device was detected but does not seem to have a Debian CD in it. .
What steps can I follow to progress with Debian Installation in my computer.

Ps.: My CDs are Debian official CDs purchased with authorised vendors .

Thanks.