Newbie

Greetings
I've set some time to learn about Linux this semester though I have no experience at this point.

I've used Unix (platform for C & COBOL) in the past and now I'm taking an OpSys class.

I was wondering if I could get some advice or perhaps in some way help the "cause" while pursuing my goal this semester: to create or participate in a project that will be acceptable for senior level credit.

I'm sorta shooting in the dark here due to my ignorance. Can you set me on the "Golden Path"?

Much thanks,
Vin

Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963