Re: a2ps borders problem after upgrade

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 11:15:10AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> Why is there no release-critical bug filed if it's unreleaseable in its
> current form?

There are bugs filed against all of the stupidities of the CVS version that
was uploaded.  None of them are mine, so it's not my place to upgrade or
downgrade them.  Individually they're not RC, but the total would seem to
be telling.

Further, before vanishing, the maintainer promised to revert the changes.
One of the bugs actually says this.  I've been hoping that would happen.
Meanwhile I built the last working one locally.

The DPL banged on the apsfilter maintainer, and we went from one that
worked but had several wishlist and minor bugs, to one that has a grave bug
filed and doesn't work.  Then *he* vanished again.  Perhaps if the DPL
bangs on the a2ps maintainer, the reverse will occur, since we already have
the broken one.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Excellent day for putting Slinkies on an escalator.
 msw@cox.net |