Re: a2ps borders problem after upgrade

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 10:58:16PM -0500, Petr Vanek wrote:
> i am trying to find out what happened with a2ps in unstable. recently
> after upgrade it does not react to command line switches like
> --borders=no , so i always print borders and headers even i don't want
> to.  i suspect changes in config files, but am unable to find the new
> way of setting it up - neither on local man/doc files or a2ps homepage.

There is no "new way"... as you'll note if you actually bother to look at
the BTS, there are numerous bugs filed since the maintainer uploaded a
broken CVS version and then effectively disappeared.  IMHO Sarge shouldn't
release with this mess in it, but I'm not the release manager.

Step back to the non-CVS version and you'll be fine.  You think you need to
be running unstable, so you know how to do that, right?

--
 Marc Wilson |     The sweeter the apple, the blacker the core --
 msw@cox.net |     Scratch a lover and find a foe!  -- Dorothy Parker,