Creating a hardware Firewall

Hello.

I am looking into creating a firewall for my home network.  So far I
have a simple Internet router (Netgear) that protects my win and deb
boxes, but I would like to replace it with something more substantial.

My requirements are:
 - CD or Floppy bootable
 - Ease of configuration (no time to play around with IP Tables, and
various settings), hopefully browser based
 - If possible, to run on an old Sparc box (even though I could find
an x86 box if necessary)
 - Support for IPv6 (sparked by Comcast + v6 thread)
 - NAT, DHCP required

Well, after searching, I narrowed my choices to freesco (
http://www.freesco.org ) and LEAF ( http://leaf.sf.net ).  Obviously,
there might be some more that I am unaware off.

What do you guys think?

Bojan

P.S.
I know that creating something from scratch might be a better option,
but I am looking for a fast solution now, and maybe will do the
"homebaked" one later.