Re: What's up with http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/debian

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 02:30:38PM +0100, Andreas Goesele wrote:
| Hi,
|
| I have in my sources.list:
|
| deb http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/debian woody/bunk-2 main contrib non-free
|
| This so far worked ok, but now I get:
|
|    Err http://www.fs.tum.de woody/bunk-2/main Packages
|    403 Forbidden
|
| and so on.
|
| Also if I try to access the page through a browser I get:
|
|    Forbidden
|
|    You don't have permission to access /~bunk/debian/ on this server.
|
| What can be the problem?

Someone changed the permissions on the directory on that server, and
now web access is denied.

| Can I do anything from my side, to change that?

No.

| Any suggestions?

If Adrian is unaware of the situation then notifying him might be
helpful.  Otherwise, just sit back and wait for him (or the admin of
that server) to correct it.

-D

--
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your