sender&recipient restrictions

Hello all,

I need to do the following:  local user "mary@company.net" is not allowed to
send or receive mail from outside the company, but should be able to send and
receive mail internally.  For some reason, when I do this, no one can send or
receive externally.   What am I missing?

This is what I have.
In main.cf:
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
               check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_senders
               check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_recipients
               reject_unauth_destination
               permit_mynetworks
               check_relay_domains
mtpd_restriction_classes = local_only
local_only = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/local_domains,
check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/local_domains, reject

restricted_senders:
mary@company.net local_only

restricted_recipients:
mary@company.net local_only