Re: Knoppix is Not Debian

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 08:05:15PM -0800, Dale Welch wrote:
> I would like at some point to build a version based on
> stable.  Perhaps late this year after my 2nd brain surgery :-)

I've subscribed to a brain surgery user list.  I can do your surgery
and then you can get started on the stable-based live-cd that
installs-to-HDD idea.  I would use it.

--
Mike

Two hundred years ago, we note mischievously, the average American or
European had a standard of living not very much superior to that of the
average man in India or China. -- dailyreckoning.com