Re: Knoppix is Not Debian

I apologize to my elder... it was not to you though i realize i quoted
you. :-)
It was to Marc i spoke and perhaps others... that particular attitude while
strong in my generation... is even stronger in a younger crowd. ;-)  But
perhaps marc has fooled me and is older than either of us.

But hey... I still have that attitude more than i'll admit when my wife isn't
there to tell the truth about me. :-)

The most valid complaint about knoppix and Morphix (which i use) is that it is
based on unstable.  I would like at some point to build a version based on
stable.  Perhaps late this year after my 2nd brain surgery :-)

---dale
---it is ok to have no rules...
   so long as everyone follows the rules