Corrupt Packages.gz while attempting network install

Hello,

I'm trying to install 'woody' on a i386 machine, booting and otherwise prepping from the "compact-3.0.23-netinst.iso" image. Now, I've tried the standard woody install as well with the same problem, leading me to believe it's not something with my network config.

So ... I can't seem to pass the corrupt (MD5?) tests on both the ISO images and http mirrors.

Is this symptomatic of a particular type of problem? I can't seem to find a definitive solution/advice in searching archives.

Thanks for your help,
-john