Re: Corrupt Packages.gz while attempting network install

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 01:56:30PM -0800, John Christian said
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to install 'woody' on a i386 machine, booting and otherwise
> prepping from the "compact-3.0.23-netinst.iso" image.  Now, I've tried
> the standard woody install as well with the same problem, leading me to
> believe it's not something with my network config.
>
> So ... I can't seem to pass the corrupt (MD5?) tests on both the ISO
> images and http mirrors.

Your ISO has a incorrect md5sum?  That means the image is corrupt,
you'll need to re-download it or find somone serving the ISOs over rsync
so you can fix it up.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:   AIMSX gamma FBI nitrate lock picking military assassination