Re: will php4 work in apache2 from .debs?

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 02:36:04PM -0500, Kevin Coyner said

> I alluded to this question in a different post, but since the subject
> matter is a bit different, I'm asking the question here more directly:
>
> Will php4 run with Apache2 if both are installed from .debs?

The Debian php4 package does not include support for apache2.  Even if
it did work, though, it would only work in the rather boring
apache1-style modes; why is apache2 so compelling?

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:    SSL Waco, Texas Croatian satellite imagery mindwar bootleg