From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@desk>
To: root@desk
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Sun,  1 Feb 2004 06:47:07 -0800 (PST)

This is the Postfix program at host desk.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<survey@popcon.debian.org>: host smtp.comcast.net[63.240.76.27] said: 550
    [PERMFAIL] popcon.debian.org requires valid sender (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Reporting-MTA: dns; desk
Arrival-Date: Sun,  1 Feb 2004 06:47:06 -0800 (PST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; survey@popcon.debian.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host smtp.comcast.net[63.240.76.27] said: 550