Re: Turn Debian into a Desktop-System what to do

Hi,

* Alex Fitterling wrote (2004-02-01 07:18):
>I like to use my debian system as one would use M$ windows (they
>can!) exept the crashes or nowadays worms...

Maybe that is the root of the problem: Debian is not Windows without
blue screens, it is an entirely different operating system. Don't
accept help if you want to make Debian as insecure as Windows.

(Oh, and Windows logs, too.)

Thorsten
--
There is no drug known to man which becomes safer when its
production and distribution are handed over to criminals.