Re: Isolationism is history.

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 02:51:14AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..the good side of this AFAICT, is my wee linux business will survive
> another coupla years, before the big landslide of ex-MSCE etc hits. ;-)

I was a MCSD thank you :-)  I got mine in 1995 on the NT 3.51, VB 3.0,
and Access 2.0 route.  woot!  I'm so leet!

I took the blue pill in College when my professor explained to me that
one line of Matlab equalled 100 lines of Fortran.  He said as long as
you write an O(n) algorithm it doesn't matter how bloated it is.

Microsoft changed.  I didn't.