Re: Exim vs Procmail (was: Sendmail vs Exim vs Others)

Hi,

* Vincent Lefevre wrote (2004-01-31 01:09):
>However, procmail isn't perfect. The main problem is that it isn't
>very powerful and may need other tools (mainly formail, but also
>perl for the most complicated filters). A 100% perl-based solution
>(with primitives for MIME decoding) would probably better for me.

I used Mail::Audit for a year or so. It seems to fit the bill as it is
simple a nice Perl interface to Mails. However, there are some serious
bugs and it is no longer supported, so I finally switched to Maildrop.

Thorsten
--
Alles ist richtig, auch das Gegenteil.
    - Kurt Tucholsky