Re: Sendmail vs Exim vs Others

On 2004-01-30 09:03:28 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     Exim does not need an MDA and has its own user-level filtering.  For
> example here's the filter for this list:
>
> # Debian-user
> if
>   $h_List-ID: contains "<debian-user.lists.debian.org>"
> then
>   save Mail/debian-user
> endif

But the man page is far from being clear and incomplete (compared to
the procmail man pages).

First, what is the user configuration file?

How can I interface it with getmail so that exim returns with no error
only when the mail has been successfully stored to the user's mailbox
(or discarded)?

Can it add a "Lines:" header?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International