Re: test [#99957]

Thank you for your e-mail which has been received by Oddbins.

We will deal with your e-mail as a matter of priority and we will reply to you as soon as possible.

Please note that if you have attached any documents to your e-mail it will not be passed through to customer services due to our virus protection systems.

Please do not send orders via e-mail as this is not secure for credit card details. Our website is completely secure and should be used for placing orders or alternatively telephone 0800 328 2323 or fax 0800 328 3848 to place an order.

Thank you for visiting www.oddbins.com

----- debian-user@lists.debian.org Wrote -----