Re: Evolution install

Darrell wrote:
I am using flonix ( a small debian distro) and want to run Evolution.  I did apt-get install evolution and about 5-6 different packages needed to be installed. I thought apt-get and even synaptic would solve these?

I need to install a groupware program ( or a good alternative contact manager app0 for business- need email- calendar and scheduling all in one if another linux app is available.
Copy of source.list

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/ stable/non-US main contrib non-free deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/ stable/non-US main contrib non-free #deb http://www.modularity.org/knoppix ./ #deb http://marillat.free.fr/ testing main deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable contrib

I don't want to get another distro just for a good PIM.

Any ideas

Darrell

Look for information at http://morphix.tuxfamily.org

Did you install it in a bootable USB-stick  ???.

Regards.