Re: iiswish@lists.debian.org - anyone shed any light?

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 01:12:22PM +0000, Joseph Jones wrote:
> I keep getting stupid e-mails from here. Anyone have any information on
> it? I'll fwd the message source if anyone's interested.
>
> Joe
You might want to check your headers, maybe a spammer is spoofing the headers and you
think it is comming from the list.  Also did you do a whois search on the recieved from
IP?

This is also a Debian mailing list, maybe you have subscribed, and others are getting hit
by Mydoom worm, and your getting off topic mail because of it?

Rthoreau