aespipe & encrypted cdroms, not working

I'm trying to get aes to encrypt a cdrom, using the following;

yes "" | dd of=test.iso bs=512 count=16

head -c 2880 /dev/random | uuencode -m - | head -n 65 | tail -n 64 | gpg --symmetric -a | dd of=test.iso  conv=notrunc

mkisofs -r /home/rodney/multimedia-graphics/specialty | aespipe -w 10 -K test.iso -O 16 >>test.iso

When this is done, it appears to have created a valid iso image,
but...

But when I attempt to mount this iso image, with the following, I keep
receiving an error message;

sudo mount -t iso9660 test.iso /cdrom -o
loop=/dev/loop0,encryption=AES128,gpgkey=test.iso,offset=8192

sudo mount -t iso9660 test.iso /cdrom -o loop=/dev/loop0,encryption=AES128,gpgkey=test.iso,offset=8192

I have no idea as to qhat could be wrong.

Any tips and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: