Re: Symantec AVF detected that you sent a message with a prohibited attachment name

Hello -- I'm pretty much in the dark here, having first noted that my Norton AV had intercepted and deleted a message containing 'W32.Novarg.A*mm' and then today receiving a notification that my computer had evidently generated a message elsewhere which contained that same worm.  The text of the message, which was originated by Support@MILL-USA.com stated simply:

"Subject of the message: KCKFLQNKXVHJ
Recipient of the message: Gunther Zweimuller"

.....and nothing else.

Can you take a moment to help me understand what's going on and how I can protect myself.  I certainly don't wish to be a passive source of problems for others.

Thanks.
D. Mastrud