clamscan in unstable not detecting DOOM/SCO virus

Hi,

Does anyone know why the clamscan in unstable doesn't detect this latest
virus?  clamscan in unstable is 0.60-10, the latest clamscan is 0.65.  I
would have thought that the freshclam updater would have fetched the updates
regardless of the version number though.

Freshclam is claiming that my virus database is up to date and I've confirmed
that the emails I've received are recognized as viruses by clamscan's online
checker.

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada                         Debian GNU/Linux