strange libvorbis0 problem

hello,

i have a woody installation with installed backports like KDE-3.1.4,
Mozilla-Firebird-0.7 and MPlayer, my sources.list is at the bottom of this
email.

recently i started having trouble starting mplayer, here's the error
message:

mplayer: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3' not found (required by
/usr/lib/libvorbis.so.0)

i uninstalled and purged libvorbis0, which also purged my KDE installation
and mplayer, did apt-get clean and then reinstalled KDE and mplayer but i
am still getting the same error messages.

i downloaded the sources of libvorbis0 from debian, compiled the package
and installed that but i am still getting the same error message. what's
going on?

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks 8)

# Debian Stable
deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

# Debian Stable Security Updates
deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free

# Locally built packages
deb file:///root packages/

# KDE 3.1.4
deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.4/Debian stable main

# Latest Mozilla-Firebird
deb http://www.backports.org/debian stable mozilla-firebird

# Multimedia stuff like mplayer
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ stable main

# Latest Openoffice.org for woody
deb http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/debian-openoffice/ woody main contrib