xawtv with radeon9200 failure

Hi!

I have a radeon9200, and I'm using it with XFree-4.3.0 + fglrx driver. I
have a tvtuner card (avermedia tvphone98 and pctv pro). I'm using
xawtv.

I have DRI and overlay enabled in my XF86Config:

Modules:
Load    "dri"

fglrx driver:
Option "no_dri"                     "no"
(...)
Option "VideoOverlay"               "on"

When I start xawtv with this config, I get this message to my stderr:

This is xawtv-3.72, running on Linux/i686 (2.4.24)
ioctl: VIDIOC­SYNC(1): Interrupted system call

And my monitor turns off (!). I have to switch to a console (blindly),
and ctrl+alt+del.

When I turn off dri support at least my monitor doesn't turn of, but I
can not watch the tv in overlay mode. I can only see a black box. I
have to change to grabdisplay, but that is veeery slow.

I need overlay support and DRI too, simultaneously. DRI for 3D games,
and overlay for the xawtv. Is this possible, without having my monitor
turned off always?
Anybody have any suggestion? I really need it.

Thanks!

Daniel

--
LeVA