[newbie] WLAN and Graphic

Hello, i cam imagine, that this topic is very popular, but i cant find anywhere some newbie`s information. I`ve just install Debin 30r2 because i didn`t want to hold illegal windows. My problem is that i can`t acces internet (WLAN Planet WL8305) and to run some graphic interface (kde or somthing else, nevermind). And i don`t know how, because in school they teach only microsoft`s programs, and i can`t find any info by mysqlf (even on google.com). Please help me.