Re: Versions

 --- Rus Foster <rghf@fsck.me.uk> escribió: > On Thu, 22 Jan 2004,
Pedro >
> Debian stable aims for well, stability so the old packages are known
> to be
> secure and work. If you want newer versions have a look at things
Ok. I can buy that. How does things work with versions that are known
to have security issues? Postfix 1.11 as well as 1.12 are known to have
security "flaws", are the debian version patched for those but still
keep version 1.11?

> like
> apt-get.org and backports.org
Thanks, but secure and stable is what I am looking for right now, so
woody-stable might be the solution.

Thanks,
--ph

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS