Re: Apache woes after upgrade [SOLVED]

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 11:21:48PM +1030, David Purton wrote:

> OK more info - If I take out the php4 module it works.
>
> I want php, so leaving it out is not a good solution

Ha! Great support on this mailing list :)

My problem is solved - commenting out extension=imap.so from
/etc/php4/apache/php.ini  fixed things.

I somebody else can reproduce this I'll file a bug report (though I'm
not sure against which package?):

Debian mostly sarge on i386

+++-==============-==============-=================================
ii  apache         1.3.29.0.1-3   Versatile, high-performance HTTP
ii  php4           4.3.3-4        A server-side, HTML-embedded
ii  php4-imap      4.3.3-4        IMAP module for php4

Vith at least one virtual host setup in an otherwise default
httpd.conf

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a