Re: Apache woes after upgrade - seg fault

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 07:26:57PM +1030, David Purton wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 04:45:58PM +1030, David Purton wrote:
> > Hi, I'm having all sorts of trouble since upgrading Apache to the
> > latest in testing, yesterday.
> >
> > Using the default settings, it works.
> >
> > As soon as I try and add some VirtualHost directives and start apache,
> > very occasionally it works, but mostly it just fails silently.
> >

> On further investigation, if I run apache -X, it seg faults almost
> immediately :(

OK more info - If I take out the php4 module it works.

I want php, so leaving it out is not a good solution

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a