Making rescue floppy using third party kernelmodule.

I have installed Woody with Raid 1 on a Promise SX4000 raid controller, the raid disks are the only one in the computer. I do know how to change kernel to another than bf24, and load FastTrak.o with initrd. I do even have the source for the kernelmodule. But: How do I make a rescue disk that boots with the FastTrak.o driver loaded? Can I make a small initrd sized for a floppy, or can I compile FastTrak.o into the (bf24) kernel? How do I do that?

--
Hans Kristian Eiken