Re: problem when upgrading xlibs

Hello,

Just to say that Jamie has fixed the bug. Everything is fine now.

rgds
Marcelo

On 12.01.04 21:05, Rob Weir wrote:
On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 01:16:43PM -0200, Marcelo Chiapparini said
> Hi!
>
> I am running woody+gnome2.2(Jamie Strandboge's backport). After
doing
> an apt-get dist-upgrade I faced with a problem which dpkg suggested
> correct using the -f options. But I still have a problem with xlibs.

> Here follows the output:
>
> nostromo:/home/chiappa# apt-get -u -f dist-upgrade
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> Correcting dependencies... Done
> Calculating Upgrade... Done
> The following packages have been kept back
>   mergeant The following packages will be upgraded
>   xlibs 1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1
not
> upgraded.
> 26 packages not fully installed or removed.
> Need to get 0B/1206kB of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
> Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
> (Reading database ... 64134 files and directories currently
installed.)
> Preparing to replace xlibs 4.2.1-3.woody3 (using .../xlibs_4.2.1-4.
> jds1_i386.deb) ...
> Unpacking replacement xlibs ...
> dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/xlibs_4.2.1-4.
jds1_i386.
                                                               ^^^^
These debs came from outside Debian and they're missing the
/usr/X11R6/lib/ directory; you'll need to talk to Jamie Strandboge to
get this fixed.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I
want a CC?