Re: More 2.6.0 woes

It finally did: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=227391

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 09:26:35PM +0100, Johannes Raspe wrote:

> since kernel 2.6.0 the modules
> evbug
> tsdev
> evdev
> are loaded with every boot.
> In case of evbug, which writes every keystroke in a logfile, this is very
> annoying.
> How can I stop the system from loading these modules ?

You can have a look at the thread with subject "More 2.6.0 woes" for
some tips, and at the bug report #227391 (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=227391).

So far, moving the module elsewhere seems to be the quickest
work-around.

Ciao,

Enrico