Insight Manager on proliant DL360G3 running Debian woody 2.4.24

I'm trying to get the Insight manager to work on my dl360 running debian
(woody 2.4.24). I have been able to get the cpqhealth and storage agents
running using the below links.

Compaq Storage Agents - http://www.sk-tech.net/support/cmastor.html
Compaq Health on Debian - http://www.sk-tech.net/support/cpqhealth.html

However I can't get Insight Manager to work. The needed daemon is cmawebd,
provided by the hpasm package (which includes cpqhealth).
I've looked on the web for information about getting Insight Manager
(cmawebd) working with debian but didn't find any answerers.

Thanks,
Keith.