Re: [HELP] Debian Woody on HP Proliant DL 380 G-3

And I heard arief_mulya exclaim:
> I have to install Woody on Proliant DL 380 today.
> I got everything working (even as I don't know most of the stuff there
> :-) ), except ethernet card.

In case you haven't found an answer already using google et al, on our
boxes of the same kind I believe the tg3 driver worked (I'm sure it was
either tg3 or e1000--we had another network card installed and I can't
remember which was which).

As I recall the driver may not have been available in 2.4.18 (stable)
but 'backporting' a more recent 2.4 kernel using make-kpkg and friends
should be sufficient if you don't want to move to 2.6. HTH.
--
Daniel Teichert
danielt@ee.byu.edu