hard drive install

Hello and thanks for the free download of Debian 3.0 r2. I'm a newbie who's interested in trying linux and I can't seem to find details on how to install the OS from the iso to the hard drive as I have no cd-rom. Can you help?  ... thanks in advance...Gary

PS:    If the info was in the lengthy installation instructions I suppose I'm too new to understand it.
         I learned that Red Hat's boot disk is capable of installing directly from an un-opened ISO on        a Fat32 partition (ideal for me), so I'm sure Debian has something equal