CUPS messed up in sid?

Last night I tried printing and got some tilted text on the page
(rotated about +3 deg, + angle meaning tilting the top border to the
left). I then checked cups from localhost:631, everything seemed
fine. Well, restarted the computer, after checking as much as I could
and having not much else to do that I knew. After rebooting, the
printer is not working anymore, the settings in cups are fine, but
every time I send some job to print, it just stands there, processing,
until I cancel it.
It says the /dev/lp0 is busy. Any clues? My printer is hpdj5550, using
the hp driver.