Re: linux bewbie lame question

Andreas Janssen wrote:

Hello

Kent West (<westk@acu.edu>) wrote:

Andreas Janssen wrote:

Kent West (<westk@acu.edu>) wrote:
Mild Netiquette Training:
4] Use line wrapping

Is my text not wrapping? I'm using mozilla-thunderbird, and I have it
configured to wrap plain text messages at 72 chars. However, I compose
my mail with the HTML editor, but when I hit send and am asked if I
want to send HTML or Plain Text, I always choose Plain Text when
sending to this list.

I checked the other messages from you, and they seem to be fine. It
looks like the message I complained about was the only one without line
wrapping.

best regards
       Andreas Janssen

Okay, that helps. Thinking back on that, I think I created that message on another machine; I'll check the settings on that box when I get the chance.

Thanks!

--
Kent