Re: exit usage

Hello 'dman'!

OK, now replying publicly so nobody will delve further into details
about my dumbness anymore... ;)

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 08:45:50AM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 11:33:10AM +0100, Florian Ernst wrote:
| Can you please hit me gently with a clue bat?

[Fine explanation in simple words and including an example snipped]

Does that help?

Oh, well, it surely does. Actually now that I came to think about it I
simply can't find what kept me from understanding how Jan's posting
applied to the OP's problem, but obviously there was something...
I had some problems with English, though. I thought Jan meant sudo/su
was the Wrong Way, but this became clear by now.

Hopefully I intuitively saw Jan's suggestion as being braindead / ugly
and thus subconsciously rejected it, but probably I was just sitting
on my brain once more...

Thanks dman and thanks Jan for your patience!

Cheers,
Flo