Re: woody > sarge problems

Hi Uwe!

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004, Uwe Dippel wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:57:11 +0000, Martin wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to get any version of kde running?
>
> Yes, always one or another. On Woody it does, I think on Sid it does.
> Mine here is a relic of its root: KNOPPIX. Even if Sarge doesn't have it,
> it stays on through the dist-upgrade.

I don't know what I've done but running testing on my box for years
and it's been upgraded to KDE3.  A little bit of a pain to reconfigure
after it was upgraded because of font's but it works good.

--
An error?  Impossible|  My modem is error correcting.

--
  B. L. Jilek            |  GPG keys on my website -->  |  Linux user: 163800
  bljilek@topazcrow.com  |   http://www.topazcrow.com   |  ICQ: 83785391