woody > sarge problems

Hello  :-)

I have an experimental system, running woody. I decided to upgrade it to sarge.
I changed my sources.list to :

deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
#deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free #deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free

I have a 56K modem ... it took a while ...

I then got distracted, am not totaly sure how it happened but KDE got wiped. :-[

I booted kdm, gnome is there, works AOK but no KDE.

I thought it would be no problem just

apt-get install kde :-\

to my supprise I got :

Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

 kde: Depends: kdelibs3 but it is not installable
      Depends: libarts but it is not installable or
               libarts-alsa but it is not installable or
               libarts-bin but it is not installable
      Depends: libkmid but it is not installable or
               libkmid-alsa but it is not installable or
               libkmid-bin but it is not installable
      Depends: kdebase but it is not going to be installed or
               kdebase3 but it is not installable
      Depends: kdebase-audiolibs but it is not installable or
               kdebase3-audiolibs but it is not installable
      Depends: kdebase-libs but it is not installable or
               kdebase3-libs but it is not installable
      Depends: kdebase-doc but it is not installable or
               kdebase3-doc but it is not installable
      Depends: kscreensaver but it is not installable or
               kscreensaver3 but it is not installable
      Depends: kdewallpapers but it is not installable or
               kdewallpapers3 but it is not installable
      Depends: kab but it is not installable
      Depends: kpm but it is not installable
      Depends: kfract but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

OK Im a bit confused, can anyone tell me why KDE will not install from sarge ?

Dave