Zope not starting up

I upgraded to Sarge from Stable. I was concerned previously about my
Exim/SpamAssassin/Razor config not surviving, but it did. However, my
previously working Zope setup did not fare as well, during the upgrade.

When setting it up, I get the following:

	Setting up zope (2.6.2-6) ...
	Initializing Zope instance home for default... done.
	Creating PCGI resource file for default... done.
	Starting Zope instance default...
	 failed: missing required
	 path(/var/lib/zope/instance/default/access)
	  Waiting instances in late: done.
	  default: start: missing required
	  path(/var/lib/zope/instance/default/access)

Ok, access isn't in the path above -- I did a 'find' on my '/' and there
doesn't appear to be any occurrence of an access file for Zope.

Any suggestions? I guess this is why it's called "Testing"...

--
Stephen