Can't get out of dependency resolution in dselect

I have a PowerPC testing system.

I just updated today, and now whenever I try to install any software, dselect keeps wanting me to resolve dependencies. Eventually I get down to where it lists two packages, mozilla-browser and mozilla-xmlterm. After that, no matter what I do, I can't get dselect to think the dependencies are satisfied. The only escape is to control-c to kill dselect, so I can't really use dselect anymore.

If I select mozilla-browser in dselect's resolution dialog, down below it says:

mozilla-browser suggests xprt-xprintorg
mozilla-xmlterm depends on mozilla-browser (= 1.0.0-0.woody.1)

note that xprt-xprintorg is not listed in the dependency resolution dialog. I have mozilla 1.0.0-0.woody.1 installed.

If I select mozilla-xmlterm in the list, down below it says:

mozilla-xmlterm depends on mozilla-browser (= 1.0.0-0.woody.1)

Pressing return to exit the dialog just brings me back into the dialog.

--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/