Re: www.gnu.org, glibcbug, bug@gnu.org, dpkg-reconfigure locales

Em Qua, 2004-01-07 às 05:25, s. keeling escreveu:
> What a strange loop I've landed in.  I started out trying to make
> en_CA locale work.  "dpkg-reconfigure locales" everybody said, but
> that didn't do it.  Once I edited /etc/locale.gen and
> /etc/locale.alias, then ran locale-gen, it was finally fixed.

	Actually what you did is kinda equivalent to apt-get install
localeconf, so no need to report bugs.

> In /etc/locale.alias it says to use the glibcbug script to report it
> to gnu.  That sends to glibc-bug-reports-stable@gnu.org, which
> bounces.

	Perhaps consequence of the savannah compromise?

>   - I've found a (?) flaw in locales configuration processing in Woody.

	Anyway you wouldn't report a Debian bug to the GNU Project...

>   - I've found a bug in glibcbug (glibc6 - 2.2.5-11.5).

	Actually, since this is an *old* version, you'd be better upgrading to
at least testing if you *really* want to check if that's a bug first.

	postmaster@gnu.org

	webmaster@gnu.org

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <ldutra@prefeitura.sp.gov.br>