Re: emergency: Openoffice, Fonts, what a mess

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 03:12, Christian Schnobrich wrote:

> In the process, the Openoffice backport was upgraded from 1.0.xx to
> 1.1.xx. This has severe side effects.

Thanks for all input, however, most of it came too late.
We spent some hours going over all documents -- no sleep for my girl.
I went to bed when she went to school, hence my late reply only now.

So, don't bother any more. For good or bad, she now submits what we had
at 7am.

I'll come back to the topic shortly, though. Now that I've had a glimpse
how she actually did the work, I doubt that OpenOffice was the right
means in the first place. But I'll have to interview her first for what
actually needs to be done so I can come up with the right questions.

cu,
Schnobs