High DPI values and how text and grfx loose scale.

On my system I have small monitors that I drive at high resolutions.  This makes my DPI about 130.
 With this DPI it's vary obvious that text is bigger, while EVERYTHING else remains small.  This
has created a lot of bugs dealing with fonts being bigger than there containers.  I also run with
dual heads, so I have 2 valid DPI settings.  Gnome cares not of these things, I think it must.